* Refactor static waterfall chart to use a single entrypoint * Consolidate static watetrfall chart * Update waterfall chart text size to match combo-chart * Move `<Values />` from XYChart/ to be under components/ Since it'll be used by waterfall chart * Fix `<Values />` key error (forgot to add key attribute) * Show data point values on waterfall chart * Fix failed BE tests * Fix test -> wrong `waterfall-type` used. And test both types The waterfall component was changed to take a type argument, instead of having 2 functions for nearly identical output. The failing test just passed the wrong string to the key argument. * Change waterfall keys from strings to Clojure keys * Remove redundant test. Categorical also handled in `waterfall-test` * Fix clj-kondo lint error * Cleanup conditional statements * Miscellaneous code cleanup * Update waterfall test to render data point values * Fix waterfall chart data point values not center in the bar * Make some API for static waterfall chart with total saner Co-authored-by: Adam James <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Metabase is the easy, open-source way for everyone in your company to ask questions and learn from data.
- Set up in five minutes (we're not kidding).
- Let anyone on your team ask questions without knowing SQL.
- Use the SQL editor for more complex queries.
- Build handsome, interactive dashboards with filters, auto-refresh, fullscreen, and custom click behavior.
- Create models that clean up, annotate, and/or combine raw tables.
- Define canonical segments and metrics for your team to use.
- Send data to Slack or email on a schedule with dashboard subscriptions.
- Set up alerts to have Metabase notify you when your data changes.
- Embed charts and dashboards in your app, or even your entire Metabase.
Take a tour of Metabase.
Metabase can be run just about anywhere. Check out our Installation Guides.
To get started with a development installation of the Metabase, check out our Developers Guide.
We want Metabase to be available in as many languages as possible. See which translations are available and help contribute to internationalization using our project over at POEditor. You can also check out our policies on translations.
- Build moderation interfaces.
- Export subsets of your users to third party marketing automation software.
- Provide a specialized customer lookup application for the people in your company.
Check out our guide, Working with the Metabase API.
See SECURITY.md for details.
This repository contains the source code for both the Open Source edition of Metabase, released under the AGPL, as well as the commercial editions of Metabase, which are released under the Metabase Commercial Software License.
See LICENSE.txt for details.
Unless otherwise noted, all files © 2022 Metabase, Inc.